Sunday, January 20, 2013

Happy (Belated) Holidays


I hope your holidays with friends and family were filled with smiles and wonderful memories. 
We spent 10 days visiting our families on the east coast:


As per annual tradition, my best friend Katie, my sister Robin, Katie's sister Marianne, and Jon had our gingerbread making contest. And as per usual, it got a little messy. 


Although, I think our house-making skills have come a long way in the past few years. 


My friend Michelle gave me a brilliant present - a polaroid camera! Thanks, Michelle! 
Some of the best pictures from our trip were captured on polaroid film.


 We had a lovely dinner at a Japanese restaurant with our friend Beatrix.
We spent some time in Pennsylvania visiting Kristin.
We celebrated my Mom's birthday by going out to dinner with the whole family.
And we went to lunch with my former bosses, both of whom I miss so much! 


We enjoyed a lovely evening in the company of two close friends, Michelle and Chardon.
We got to spend NYE with my birthday twin Gina and her boyfriend Zach!



Happy 2013! 



No comments:

Post a Comment