Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wintertime in Seattle

Seattle in the winter hasn't been too traumatizing yet. Mostly in the upper 30s - lower 40s with sun and rain pretty much everyday. The weather can change at the drop of a hat so it's best just to wear a rain jacket and hope for the best.

Lately things have been slowing down. I'm finished all of my Christmas shopping and all of our presents are wrapped under the tree! And Christmas is still 20 days away. I'm choosing to take this as a win and not that I'm going to miss out on any last minute deals.

I've recently decided that Pike's Place Market at Christmastime is one of my favorite places in the world. It's so festive. There are lights everywhere (just like the rest of the city) and they even pieces of fruit lit up near the entrance.





We also at this place called Lowell's Restaurant inside the market. And it was amazing. Even the vegetarian sandwich. So if you are ever in the city and want to eat at the market with an amazing view, this is the place.



No comments:

Post a Comment